About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Monday, May 4, 2020

Starfish Pier by Irene Hannon

This is the first book I've read by Irene Hannon and I enjoyed the book. It is part of the Harbor Hope series but is also a stand-alone book. The story grabbed my attention from the very first chapter and I was kept captivated throughout. There were four main characters in this book and each one had a secret. That was one thing that helped keep my interest. The story flowed well.
I also enjoyed that this was truly a Christian novel. It showed how the characters used their faith to help with their problems. It was not preachy, but faith-based.
The editing was very well done. I don't remember any errors.
I would recommend this book to my friends. This is my own, honest opinion. I received this book through the Revell Reader's Blog Program. I am not required to leave a positive review. I give this book 4 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment