About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Saturday, November 21, 2020

The Dress Shop on King Street by Ashley Clark

 I just loved this book. It was written non-linear in time and person, but very well done. This dealt with being black in the early and mid-1900s. The characters were very well developed. The story kept my interest and had nice twists and turns in the plot to keep you guessing.

The story is Christian, but not at all in a preachy way. In fact, you really don't know it's Christian until the end. It is a clean, well-written book.

Editing is very important to me and this is very well done.

This is Ashley Clark's first book.

I highly recommend this book and give it a strong 4 out of 5-star rating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment