About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Thursday, July 22, 2021

Jewel of the Nile by Tessa Afshar

 Tessa Afshar is an author that has not written a book yet that I haven't enjoyed. This book has not disappointed me.

This wasn't exactly what I was expecting, but it was good. It had Biblical persons mentioned in the book but they were not major characters. This book was set in Biblical times but the characters, though well developed, were fictional except possibly one.

This story is part mystery and part romance. The characters were well developed. Some items, while making the story interesting were not quite believable. This story did a good job of showing true Christian faith and beliefs without being preachy. 

I would recommend this book and give it a 4 out of 5-star rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment