About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Thursday, August 19, 2021

Beyond the Tides by Liz Johnson

This book was given to me through Revell Reads program, this review is completely my own and freely given

I enjoyed the book but did not find anything particularly exciting about it. It is a typical love story. The twist was the setting, I have not read a book with a Canadian lobster fishing background. I found that interesting and unique.

This is a Christian book but by no means preachy. In fact, it is barely Christian with only a few mentions of attending church. Otherwise, it's mainly a good, clean read.

I did not enjoy the part where they brought up a brother a few times. I guess the author felt it was needed to continue the series, but I felt it left too much unsaid or too much said that was not needed.

I give this a 3 out of 5-star review.

No comments:

Post a Comment