About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Saturday, July 22, 2023

A Beautiful Disguise (The Imposters Book #1) by Roseanna M. White

 I enjoyed this book. It was a very different storyline than any I've read. Very imaginative if not too realistic. The main couple of characters were quite well developed. I enjoyed how they were fleshed out in the story. The supporting characters were well done also, but there were some gaps. I realize they were for the next books but it was hard to understand some of it.

The editing was quite well done also. Very few errors. This is important to me as poor editing can ruin a perfectly good story. I did feel that the story ended rather poorly.

In general, I would recommend this book as it is quite unique. I give it a 4-star review. I was given this book through LibraryThing and am not required to leave a review. All thoughts are totally my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment