About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Monday, April 15, 2024

Into the Starlight by Amanda Cabot

I was given a copy to read and review through Netgalley. All thoughts are my own, honest opinion.

I requested this book as I have read and enjoyed other books written by Amanda Cabot. I read the 2 previous books about the other sisters and wanted to finish the series as I enjoyed "meeting" the other sisters and the towns people. This book did not disappoint me at all. If you have read any of the books by Amanda Cabot and enjoyed them, you will not be disappointed.

The characters were well developed and the story flowed well. There was a bit of a surprise at the end, which enhanced the story.

The only negative was a few minor editing errors. Mostly grammatical.

I think if you are looking for a clean, Christian but not preachy, novel, this book will be one you are glad to read.

I give this a solid 4 out of 5-star rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment