About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Monday, October 1, 2018

Wait for Me by Susan May Warren

This is the last book in the Montana Rescue Series. This book is centered around Jess and Pete. They are also in other books in the series but as in the other books, the story revolves around 2 main characters, Jess and Pete. The characters are fairly well developed and interesting.

I have not read all the books in the series but I have read a few of them. They are interesting and full of drama. They tell different things about rescuers and first defense people and the jobs they do. This book does the same but has a little more suspense than some of the others.

What I did not like so much about this book is that there seemed to be a lot of things repeated not just from other books but things in this book itself seemed to be repeated. I skipped several paragraphs at a time and do not feel like I missed out on anything.

The book I received was not final copy so it's hard to comment on the editing, but I can tell you I that this version still needs some work, though not much at all.

I am writing this review is my own personal opinion. I was given an advanced readers copy, free of charge with no expectations.

I rate the book 4 stars out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment