About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

The Making of Mrs. Hale by Carolyn Miller

This is a Regency romance type of book. It is a Christian book but not at all preachy. You can see God's hand throughout the book, though. The story has a bit of a twist from other novels of this type. I will not give it away, but I found it quite interesting. It switched back and forth between the two main characters but in a smooth fashion.

The story flowed well. The characters were quite well developed, at least the main characters and the mother. The editing was also done well.

I asked to read and review this book through Netgalley..com. Yes, I was given an ebook with no charge. No, I was not required to leave a review. I do recommend you read this book, I'm sure you will enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment