About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Friday, August 28, 2020

The Price of Valor (Global Search and Rescue) book 3 by Susan May Warren

 I was blessed with the opportunity to read and review an ARC of The Price of Valor. I will say that for an ARC the editing was well done. There are about a handful of errors in the whole book.

I have read other books by Susan May Warren and even though it would be nice to have read these books in order, it really was suitable to be a stand-alone book. But, since I have read others, though not in this series, I recognized some of the characters from the previous series. 

At first, I wasn't sure I was going to like the book, but I changed my mind after just a couple of pages. I'm really not sure why I thought that, but I did truly enjoy the book. 

The characters were strong and well developed. The story flowed well, also. There was a lot of mystery and contemplation but the story was well developed and was wrapped up nicely at the end. It kept me guessing throughout.

This is a Christian book but it is not preachy at all. It shows how faith is developed and strengthened in a very good fashion. In fact, the words from the preacher in this book could be used for many difficult situations.

I give this book a 4 out of 5-star rating. A 4-star book is a very good book but not exceptional. Most books that I like are 3 star. I was given this book with no requirements. The review is my own and freely given.

No comments:

Post a Comment