About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Monday, March 1, 2021

A Small Voice by Anne Greene

 I am always excited to read a book by Anne Greene. Her books cover a wide range of subjects and the mood of the books covers just as much. This book was a bit more serious than the last one I read but still very enjoyable.

This book deals with the serious subject of abortion.

The characters are very well developed for a novella. The story flows well and it definitely kept my interest.

The Christian aspect was well represented also.

And, I don't enjoy novellas in general but have never been disappointed in Anne Greens's novellas. She is able to convey her thoughts in such a manner as to not need it to be a full novel, though I'm sure the books would be great as novels also.

I would recommend this book to my friends and I recommend it to you.

I was given a copy of this book from the author to read and review. The opinions and review are totally my own and freely given.

No comments:

Post a Comment