About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Monday, August 30, 2021

A View Most Glorious (American Wonders Collection) by Regina Scott

This is the 3rd book in the series. I read the first book but missed the second somehow. I'm sorry I did as this series is really good. I'm thankful I was chosen to read and review this third book.

This book is well written and easy to read. It is a Christian book with a strong woman leading character with some romance thrown in. It is not preachy and shows how someone with strong faith can influence someone weaker.

The descriptions are excellent, transporting the reader to new places. The characters are quite well developed. The editing was excellent, especially since I was reading an ARC book. 

I was given an ARC copy to read and review on my request. The review is totally my own opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment