About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

The Sweet Life by Suzanne Woods Fisher

 I was pleased to be chosen through Revell Reads to read and review this book. I've always enjoyed books by Suzanne Woods Fisher. This book was no exception. This review is freely given and my own thoughts.

The characters in the book were very well developed. Their personalities really shown through. The book had almost no editing errors, even though this was an ARC. It is a Christian book but not preachy in the least. It hits on a couple main topics for faith. This is a modern day novel with a bit of romance but not a true romance novel.

The only thing I really disliked about the book was that it ended too soon. It left a lot of open ends that the reader is supposed to fill in and decide. It wasn't a total cliffhanger, it's just that I would have preferred a more complete ending.

I give this book a 4 out of a 5-star review. I would recommend this book to my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment