About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Tuesday, January 9, 2024

The Seamstress of Acadie by Laura Frantz

I was glad to get to read and review this book. I have always enjoyed books by Laura Frantz and this book did not disappoint.

I really didn't know much about the Acadian people or how they got displaced. Laura Frantz brought a lot of the history of these people to light in a very engaging story.

The main characters were very nicely fleshed out, they were believable and enjoyable to get to know. I was pleased to find a couple of characters from another book of hers that I had read and enjoyed.

The story flowed well and there were very few, if any grammatical errors. This is important to me and can make or break a good story.

I was given this book through the Revell Reads program. I am required to leave a short review but I am not required to leave a positive review. This review is totally my own thoughts and opinions. 

I give this book a solid 4 out of 5 star rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment