About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Saturday, April 27, 2024

Sandcastle Inn by Irene Hannon

I was so happy to get to read and review this book through Revell Reads program. This review is totally my own opinion an a positive review is not required.

This is another in the Hope Harbor series. This series is very interesting and the books do not need to be read in order. A couple of characters from previous stories were in this book also. I was happy to "reconnect" with them, especially the taco man.

The story was unique and it flowed well. The characters were quite well-developed and believable. The editing was very well done with a couple of very minor errors.

I have enjoyed other books in this series and I am looking forward to reading more.

If you enjoy a clean, Christian book that is not at all preachy you will enjoy this book. In fact, it is only Christian because they attend church and sometimes pray. I recommend this book and give it a solid 4-star rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment