About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Of Fire and Lions by Mesu Andrews

This is the second book written by Mesu Andrews that I have read. I was not disappointed.

It is a fictionalization of the life of Daniel. The story does not stray from the Bible, but it does add to it and makes it into a very interesting story. Of course, it is a Christian book, but it is not preachy at all. It shows God's love and supremacy in all things.

The main characters were very well developed while the supporting characters were well defined. The story flowed well and kept my interest all the way through.

The book was requested and given through Netgalley. It was an unedited proof. With that being said, the editing was very well done. Very little to improve.

I give this a 5-star rating. The review is my own, freely given.

No comments:

Post a Comment