About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

The Bridge to Belle Island by Julie Klasse

This book is a bit different than the other books I've read by Julie Klassen. This is a murder mystery. It is also a historical fiction with a bit of romance thrown in. I did enjoy the book. The characters were very well developed and the story flowed well. I do admit I was suspicious of whom the actual murder was about 3/4 of the way through. But, that did not detract from the story in any way.

The ebook I received was an ARC and it did have a few errors both grammatical and spelling. A couple of times this caused me to have to re-read the sentence and figure it out but hopefully that will all have been addressed at final editing.

I would recommend this book and give it a 4 out of 5-star rating. This review is my own opinion and freely given. I was given an ARC copy of this book through Netgalley.

No comments:

Post a Comment