About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Alexandra's Appeal: A Christian Romance (Dixon Brothers Book 3) by Hallee Bridgeman

 I was very excited to be part of the launch team for this book. I have never been disappointed in any book I've read by Hallee Bridgeman. This book was no exception.

It is the 3rd book in the series. I have only read the second book before reading this one, but that really doesn't matter as this can be a stand-alone book also.

The characters were very well developed and the story flowed well. You met characters from the previous books but they only add to the story, not make you depend on reading any of the previous books, though you would enjoy reading them also.

The story flowed well and had a unique twist in a Christian book. It is a good, clean story showing belief in God but not preachy.

The book I read was an advanced copy so I will not comment on the editing, it was still going through one more and that should fix the few problems I saw.

I would recommend this book to anyone that likes a contemporary romance that is well written and clean.

I give this book a 4 our of 5-star rating.


No comments:

Post a Comment