About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Monday, February 1, 2021

The Purple Nightgown (True Colors Book) by A. D. Lawrence

 I enjoy reading the True Colors books. I enjoyed this book also. I have not read anything from A. D. Lawrence before. It was a good book but not my favorite. I did skip a lot in the book and I couldn't tell I was missing anything. It got a bit drawn out in areas and there seemed to be unnecessary "fluff".

But, the basis of the story is totally unbelievable, though true. It's hard to imagine that anyone could do what these people did. The mystery/action part of the book was very intriguing.

The characters were fairly well developed. The editing and proofreading were well done on this ARC book. I was given an ARC version to read and review. The review is totally my own opinion.

This is listed in the Christian genre and fits well. It is not preachy but shows how Stella used her faith during very trying time. 

I give this a 3 out of 5-star rating. I would recommend this to my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment