About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Thursday, April 15, 2021

At Lighthouse Point by Susanne Woods Fisher

 This is the third book in the series and the focus is on the youngest sister. It picks up where the second book left off.

I enjoyed this book and the characters were quite believable. The story flowed well. It is not linear in time as it goes back to different times to tell something that happened when Blaine was a child. This did not bother me as it helped explain why things were as they are now. 

The ook was well written and did leave me wanting more, but I think this is the last in this series as each daughter had a book revolve around them. I enjoyed meeting the characters and think you will enjoy the book also. It is a Christian book but not at all preachy.

I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book. The opinions are entirely my own.

I give this a 4 out of 5-star rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment