About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Saturday, February 12, 2022

A Rose for the Resistance by Angela K Couch

This is a story set in the last years of WWII in northern France. This is a Christian book that shows how Rosalie learns to depend on God. This is Christian but not preachy. A well written, clean book.

The characters are well defined. You learn to feel like you might know them. The book flows well and kept my interest throughout. It did start with a bang and I wasn't sure how I was going to like it, but I did enjoy the story.

The book was an ARC edition and it was very well done. The editing was good. Though I have not read Angela K Couch before, I look forward to reading more of her work.

I give this book a 4 out of 5-star review. If you've read my reviews before, you know I save 5 stars for the best of the best and rarely give them or 1 stars which is the worst of the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment