About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Monday, February 7, 2022

Until Leaves Fall in Paris by Sarah Sundin

 I was captivated from the very beginning. It was a book I had a hard time putting down. I usually like historical fiction blood and though I know this is fiction it is so well written that it seemed it could be true. The characters were very well described and filled out. They seemed very real.

The story flowed well. It's a good mix of history, a love story, and intrigue. It gives a good depiction of what life might have been like for Americans living in Paris when the Germans invaded and how life there deteriorated quickly. 

I don't give a synopsis of a book as that is in the description and 5-star reviews are saved for the very best books. I wish there were half stars as I would give this book a 4.5 out of 5. I have read several of Sarah Sundin's books, all with a WWII theme and I've liked them all. This book is as good or maybe better than those I've read. 

I was given an ARC copy through Netgalley and Revell Reads program. I requested to read this book and this review is my own, honest opinion. Even though this was an ARC copy, the editing was very well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment