About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

The Secrets of Emberwild by Stephenia McGee

 This review is freely given and I did receive an ARC of this book from Revell Reads program.

The story is basically a Christian book but not much is mentioned about being a Christian. The main male character embodies being a Christian best. This is not a preachy book.

The book is part mystery and part love story. I have to admit I did figure it out about 2/3 of the way through but there were still twists that I didn't see coming. The story is unique and well-told. The main characters are very well-developed and the main supporting characters are fairly well-developed. It's a book I truly enjoyed and really didn't want to put down. I would definitely recommend this book.

I give this a 4 out of 5 star rating. I have never read a book by Stephenia McGee but look forward to reading more.

No comments:

Post a Comment