About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Saturday, February 11, 2023

Fields of Bounty by Lauraine Snelling

When I received the ARC copy through Netgalley, I did not realize it was book 3 in a series. I wish I had read the other 2 books first. This is because I enjoyed the book but also because it would make the story more precise with the missing background. With that being said, I did enjoy the book.
The story flowed quite well. The characters, at least the primary 2, were quite well-developed. The editing was also very well done though not perfect. The imperfections did not really affect the story.
This is a Christian book though it is not a preachy story. It shows how the main characters rely on God in difficult situations. It also shows how you need to rely on God and not your own thoughts, especially when making life-altering decisions.
If you like stories set in pioneer times that are clean, Christian and overall a good, captivating story, you will enjoy this book. I give it a 4 out of 5-star rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment