About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Saturday, March 4, 2023

Second Time Around by Melody Carlson

 I requested to read and review this book through the Revell Reads program. I am thankful they chose me to read and review this book and all thoughts are my own and freely given.

This is the second book by Melody Carlson that I have read. I enjoyed both books. She writes Christian romance fiction in a light-hearted fashion. The books are not in any way preachy but show how you can/should rely on God in both hard times and good times.

The book is an easy read. It's not one where you wonder how it will end, it's one where you stay interested in finding the path that leads to the end. The characters were quite well developed but not deeply developed. There were a couple of unexpected twists and turns but overall it was just an enjoyable book that kept my interest throughout. 

If you enjoy a clean, Christian-based romance book, you will enjoy this. Thank you to Revell Reads for allowing me this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment