About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Tuesday, March 21, 2023

After the Shadows by Amanda Cabot

I requested and was given a copy of this book through the Revell Reads program. My review is my own and freely given.

I have always enjoyed Amanda Cabot's books, and this is no different. Ms. Cabot did a very good job in writing this book. The characters were well-developed. You felt like you might know these people or people similar to them.

The story flowed well. It had an interesting twist at the end. It mainly was a love story with a bit of mystery thrown in. It kept my interest throughout.

My only complaint is that I felt too much was left unanswered. I realize that this is the first book in a series but it would have been nice to have some of the questions answered as there is still plenty of story left for the upcoming books.

I give this a 3 out of 5 rating, and I would recommend it to my friends. I look forward to reading the next book as I hope it answers some of my questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment