About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Saturday, May 13, 2023

In This Moment by Gabrielle Meyer

 I received this book from LibraryThing via Netgalley. No positive review is required and all thoughts are fully my own.

I liked this book, it held my interest. My biggest problem with it is that it is listed as a Christian book. I feel that it should not be. Even though the main character prays, etc. I feel it can't be Christian (though it's a great, clean fiction) as it goes against what is written in the Bible, Hebrews 9:27 Just as man is appointed to die once... Other than this I did enjoy the book.

It is definitely a unique story and very well written. The main characters were mostly very well-developed. The story flowed in an orderly manner. Lastly, it was very well edited.

I give this a 3.5 out of 5 but since most don't allow fractions, I go up to 4 instead of down to 3. If you are looking for a clean, intriguing book, this is for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment