About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Thursday, September 14, 2023

Julia Monroe Begins Again Rebekah Millet

 I was gifted this book through LibraryThing and this review is freely given and my own opinions.

The book is a modern romance in the Christian genre. It is quite well written. Her powers of descriptive scenery are pretty well demonstrated. I've been to New Orleans so I could well visualize what she described.

The main characters were fairly well fleshed out. The story line was one where you know how it will end, you're just not sure how you will get to that ending.

The editing was not perfect but not distracting either.

If you want a pleasant, sometimes funny sometimes sad story, this is for you. I enjoyed this book and would recommend i.t to my friends. I give it a solid 4 out of 5-star review.

No comments:

Post a Comment