About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Lost and Found by Suzanne Woods Fisher

 I requested and was given this book to read and review through the Revell Reads program. I was happy to win the chance as I love the books by Suzanne Woods Fisher and this did not disappoint.

The story brought in several characters that we've met in previous books. You don't have to read the previous books to enjoy this book but it does add a bit when you know the background.

As always, the characters were quite well-developed and easy to relate to. The plot is quite unique and brings in issues not easily talked about. The story flowed well and I had a hard time putting it down. Again, my only complaint is I wished it had gone on a bit more. Even the epilogue wasn't quite enough.

If you enjoy Amish genre books you will enjoy this. It's not pushy Amish or Christian, just shows how it is best to live by faith. I give this book a 5 out of 5 and highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment