About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Wednesday, January 17, 2024

The Divine Proverb of Streusel by Sara Brunsvold

I truly enjoyed this book. It hit home in several ways. I have experienced a lot of what Nikki has experienced but at a totally different age and circumstances.

I thought the idea of the cookbook was very inspiring and unique. It was interesting in both the recipes themselves and the thoughts before the recipes. It was nice to reconnect Nikki with her past.

The book is Christian fiction and I was pleased with the way God was seen in the lives of many. 

The editing was well done. I don't remember any errors in the book and the story flowed well.

I requested this book to read and review through Revell Reads. I am not required to leave a positive review. I give this book a solid 4 out of 5-star review.

No comments:

Post a Comment