About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Monday, March 11, 2024

The Ark and the Dove by Jill Eileen Smith

 I have always enjoyed reading books by Jill Eileen Smith and this book didn't disappoint. Even though it isn't my favorite one from her, I did truly enjoy it.

What I enjoy most is taking a Bible account of an event and enlarging it. She does not change anything from the Bible but fills in the background and more details that might have been. These are fiction books and in no way intended to be scriptural.

She developed these characters quite well. You got a feel for what their personalities might be like. Especially Keziah. 

The ending surprised me this time. I hadn't thought about it that much and how it might have been.

If you like a good Christian fiction that expands on the Biblical account you will enjoy this book.

I received a copy through the Revell Reads program. I am not required to leave a positive review, just my personal opinion. I give this book a solid 4 out of 5-star rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment