About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Monday, March 4, 2019

Under the Midnight Sun by Tracie Peterson and Kimberley Woodhouse

I was excited when Netgalley approved me to read this book. The review is not required, but given anyway.

I have enjoyed every book I've read by Tracie Peterson. I have not read Kimberley Woodhouse before this. When I first started the book, I was afraid I was not going to enjoy it but kept on anyway. Well, I am so thankful I did. The story(I do not do a synopsis, you can read those when buying) is set in the 1920s in Alaska. It is Christian, but not preachy. By Christian, I mean it shows how a Christian should act and react to things in their lives. It is also part suspense/mystery and part romance. This is part of a series, but I did not read any of the previous books. It didn't seem to matter, but maybe I would have enjoyed this more if I had read others first.

I did not like the ending but it would spoil the story to say why other than I felt some things could have been cleared up but were not. The editing was pretty good. It did not detract from my enjoyment at all.

I like this book and give it 4 stars out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment