About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Without Love by Anne Garboczi Evans

I just finished reading this book. I was not disappointed. I have read 2 previous books in this series and this one is just as good.
The storyline is very unique and it flows well. The characters are well developed and believable. The editing was good but needed more work, it was nowhere near perfect but not so bad as to make it unenjoyable.
The story is set in ancient Rome and there are words from that time/area but there is also a reference in the back of the book to give the meaning of the words. I do feel it would be better to have this reference at the beginning, especially when reading an ebook.

It is Christian historical fiction but not at all preachy. I truly enjoyed this book and look forward to reading more from this author.

No comments:

Post a Comment