About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

The Sky Above Us by Sarah Sundin

This is the first book I've read by Sarah Sundin but I sure hope it is not the last. The book is set in England during World War II. It is both a historical novel and a love story. I did not read the first book in this series but it did not hinder my understanding or enjoyment at all.

The story is very well written and flows well. It kept my interest and I hated to see it end. It is a Christian story but not preachy at all. The characters were well developed and most of them were likable. The editing was done superbly.

I do not give a synopsis of the story as you can read that elsewhere. I just want to give you my honest opinion of the book. If you like historical fiction you will enjoy this story. A bit of history, a bit of love story and a hint of mystery all combine to make for a truly enjoyable read.

I was given the opportunity to read and review this book through Revell Reads. The opinions are my own and honestly given. I rate this 5 stars out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment