About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Saturday, September 7, 2019

Diamond in the Rough by Jen Turano

    I love books by Jen Turano and this is no exception. Her books are well written and light-hearted, laugh out loud, fun.
     The main characters were well developed and interesting. They were interesting and kept the flow going well.
     This is a Christian book but not preachy at all, in fact, it is a little lighter in this area than her other books.
     The one thing I did find wrong was that it was not as well-edited as her other books, but I was given an advanced reader's copy and hopefully, the final book will have the errors taken care of.
     I highly recommend this book. I give it 5 out of 5 stars, even with the errors.

No comments:

Post a Comment