About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Friday, April 17, 2020

The Chisholm Trail Bride by Kathleen Y'Barbo

When I first started this book I thought I had read it before but knew that couldn't be true. But, that only lasted a couple of pages and then I knew for sure this was a new book and that I was going to really enjoy it. It was a book that I finished quickly because I enjoyed it.
Kathleen YBarbo is an excellent writer and this book was no exception. The story started with a bang and it kept my interest throughout. It is a continuation of Daughter's of the Mayflower series and I highly recommend this. That may be why the beginning seemed familiar, it may just be her style. If so, I do enjoy her writing.
The characters were believable, the story was also. The flow was good and the characters were well developed.
The editing and proof reading were well done also, even though it was an ARC book and converted to a Kindle edition I didn't have trouble reading it.
I give this book a 4 out of 5 star rating and would recommend it to my friends. I am thankful to Netgalley and Barbour Publishing for giving me a chance to read and review this book. The thoughts and review are my own opinion and not required, freely given.

No comments:

Post a Comment