About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Monday, September 14, 2020

The Edge of Belonging by Amanda Cox

 I was excited to receive this book to read and review. I had not read anything by Ms. Cox so I wasn't sure what to expect. Not only did I enjoy the book, I  enjoyed the book very much.

The main characters were very well developed. Ivy is trying to figure out her life and her past, Harvey is trying to overcome his past. The other supporting characters were very well defined as well.

This book jumps back and forth in time, but it is not in an annoying way, it works very well. This book is one I did not want to put down and one that I also was sad to see come to an end. 

This book is a Christian book, but not in a preachy way. Two of the characters are a pastor of the church and his wife this book shows that we are all sinners and have our faults. I felt that the book shows the importance of leaning on your faith to help you in your everyday life. 

The editing of this book was also very well done. I did not notice any errors at all.

My review is totally my own, unbiased opinion and the book was given to me in return for an honest review. I would recommend this book to my friends. I give this book a 5 out of 5 star review and am looking forward to more books by Amanda Cox.

No comments:

Post a Comment