About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Monday, October 19, 2020

Point of Danger by Irene Hannon

 I requested to read and review this book through Revell Reads. I am thankful to be chosen and this review is totally my own opinion and freely given.

I have read one other book by Irene Hannon in a very genre. So much so, that I thought it was a new author. This book is just as good as the other book and I am happy to have read it. This book is a suspense/mystery genre and is very well written. The characters are all believable and the story flows well. I was hooked from the very beginning. There are a lot of twists and turns and it keeps you guessing as to "who done it". 

The only editing errors I really noticed was the misuse of the word I instead of me. Otherwise, the editing was very well done. This is important to me as a poorly edited book can ruin a very good story.

I give this a 4 out of 5 star rating and would recommend this book to my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment