About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Monday, May 31, 2021

Along a Storied Trail by Ann H. Gabhart

 I have enjoyed every book by Ann H. Gabhart and I enjoyed this one also.

The book is about workers during the depression and this job was to be a traveling library in the hills of eastern Kentucky.

The characters were very well developed and very believable. The story flowed well and kept my interest. It felt like you were visiting these people.

The book I received was an ARC version so the editing wasn't faultless but all in all, it was very good. I would recommend this book to any who enjoys historical Christian fiction. This is truly a God-honoring story with characters that seemed to truly love God.

I give this book a 4 out of a 5-star review.

No comments:

Post a Comment