About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Trail of Tears by Anne Greene

 So, what happens when one of your favorite authors writes a new book in one of your favorite genres? An awesome book for sure.

Anne has a wonderful way of making her characters very believable. This book is right on par. I enjoyed getting to "know" John Ross and the things he had to go through when the government decided to relocate the Cherokee nation. 

I learned a lot in this book and didn't want it to end. John went from a life of ease to one I can't even imagine. This is the first book in the series and I am so looking forward to the next book. 

I have never been disappointed in a book by Anne Greene. She has a talent for novellas as well as regular novels. Her books run the gamut of genres also. You will not be disappointed in this book, especially if you enjoy Christian historical fiction.

I received an ARC version in exchange for my freely given, honest review. Even as an ARC, the editing was excellent. I highly recommend this book. I give this book a rare 5 out of a 5-star review.

No comments:

Post a Comment