About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Monday, October 11, 2021

A Season on the Wind by Suzanne Woods Fisher

 I requested and was granted, a book to read and review. This review is my own, honest opinion.

This book is set in an Amish community and the main characters are both Amish and non-Amish. The story flows well and kept my interest throughout.

It had a bit of mystery and some romance. The one thing I really was disappointed in was the prologue as I felt more could have been said about Natalie though I guess her part mainly ended at the end of the book. Other than that I was glad to read this book. The editing was very well done and the main characters were nicely developed.

I also enjoyed that some of the people in her previous Amish books made an appearance in this book too.

I give this book a 4 out of 5-star rating. This does not mean it's not great, but I save 5 stars for the truly excellent books, rarely given by me as truly great books are rare.

No comments:

Post a Comment