About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Against the Wind by Amanda Cabot

 As expected, I was not disappointed in this story. The only complaint I have is that there was not an epilogue. I did not want the story to end. I am looking forward to the 3rd book in the series.

The main characters were quite well-developed and easy to relate to. The background characters were interesting also. In fact, there is a bit of a surprise with some of these characters.

The story flowed well and kept my interest throughout. In fact, I finished this book in record time as I wanted to see how things turned out. 

This was an advanced copy, but even so, the editing was well done. Poor editing can ruin a book but this was not an issue. I give this a solid 4 out of 5 star rating.

I received my copy through the Revell Reads program. I am not required to leave a positive review. This review is totally my own opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment