About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Monday, October 23, 2023

The Letter Tree by Rachel Fordham

 I listened to this audiobook on a trip to Alabama. It made for an easier trip. I enjoyed the story and the reading was very well done.
The story was unique with a bit of a love-story and mystery wrapped into one. I have enjoyed other books by Rachel Fordham, so when this became available on NetGalley, I requested to read and review and am very happy for that opportunity.
Since this was an audiobook I cannot comment on the editing but the reading was very well done and the story flowed very well.. The characters were well developed and believable and the story was believable also. This was set in the early 1920s and that was evident also. This is a Christian genre book and it fits that genre very well without being preachy in any form.
I would recommend this book to anyone and give it a hearty 4.5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment