About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Wednesday, November 1, 2023

The Warsaw Sisters by Amanda Barrett

I just finished reading this book and have to say, it was a hard read. Hard partially because of the graphic content and partially because of the parts where the characters remembered things already described making the book longer than necessary.

The content was very interesting and probably historically correct.  was very indepth on the horror in those days in Warsaw. The story was split between the 2 sisters telling their stories of the war days. When they are actually doing things/interacting with people, it is very interesting. When they are remembering it gets monotonous.

This is listed as Christian genre, but there is very little to say it is. The editing was very well done.

I requested and received this book through the Revell Reads blogger program. I am not required to leave a positive review. All thoughts are my own and freely given. I give this a 3 out of 5-stars. I would hesitantly recommend this book.

This review is posted on several other book sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment