About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Saturday, November 18, 2023

Calling on the Matchmaker by Jody Hedlund

 I won this book on LibraryThing and I am not required to leave a review. This review is my honest opinion and is freely given.

I truly enjoyed this book, it was quite unique. The characters were mostly believable but not totally. They kept my interest throughout. The story flowed well and was very well written. The editing was very well done.

There were two things I did not care for, one, it was a bit steamy for a Christian genre. Not overtly but a little too suggestive for my taste. The second is there were a few things that were not wrapped up at the end of the book.

Overall, I'd give this a solid 4.5 out of 5-star review.


No comments:

Post a Comment