About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Thursday, June 6, 2024

Hidden in the Night by Elizabeth Goddard

 I enjoyed reading this book.  It held my attention throughout. It was well-written and flowed well. The editing was well done and did not interfere with the reading enjoyment.

It was part love story and part mystery. The characters were well-developed and enjoyable. There were many characters in this book and, they all added to the mystery. For a change, I did not guess the ending. This kept me interested until the very end.

The only downside was the ending seemed slightly rushed.

I was given this ARC to read and review through the Revell Reads program. I am not required to provide a positive review. All thoughts are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment