About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Monday, March 18, 2019

Ladies of Intrigue by Michelle Griep

     Barbour Books through NetGalley allowed me to read and review this ebook, a compilation of the novellas. The opinions are my own and not required. The book is Ladies of Intrigue by Michelle Griep.
     I do not give a synopsis of a book in my reviews, you can read that in a lot of other places. I do give my honest opinion. In my opinion, this is a 3-star book. the reasons are below.
     The main reason I give only 3 stars is that the first novella was very disorienting. I felt like I was plopped into the middle of a book, that the beginning and ending were missing. There was no reason given why the heroin's father had moved to the location of the story. The ending wasn't done well either, it just stopped. The other two novellas were better in explaining things, the stories seemed more complete.
     This is a Christian book and that was very well done. It is not pushy but does show how a Christian lives. The characters were well developed also for a novella. Other than the first story, the plot flowed well also. The editing was fairly well done as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment