About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

The Land Beneath Us by Sarah Sundin

I was so excited to be chosen to read and review this book through Revell Reads. I have read other books by Sarah Sundin and I have never been disappointed. This book was no exception.

This is the third book in the series Sunrise At Normandy. Each book tells one brother's views and experiences after a tragic accident. This book is about Clay Paxton, the youngest son. It shows how Clay felt about the treatment he received and how he dealt with those feelings. It also tells his part in the war and how his past shaped the way he acted and thought.

This is a Christian book without being preachy. It shows how the main characters use their faith in their daily lives. It shows how depending on God is the best. It is also a war story and a love story all combined.

Sarah Sundin did a wonderful job of weaving these stories together and bringing her characters to life. She made you feel you were not just reading a book but that you were actually getting to know these people.

I give this book a 5 out o 5-star rating. I would recommend this book to my friends. I was given this book by Revell but a positive review was not required. This is my own view of the book and my own words.

No comments:

Post a Comment