About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Saturday, April 4, 2020

The House at the End of the Moor by Michelle Griep

I am thankful to Netgalley and Barbour Publishing Inc. to allow me to read and review this book. The review is my own, unbiased opinion.

I chose to read and review The House at the End of the Moor by Michelle Griep because I've enjoyed other books by this author. This book was a little different, as it took me a little longer to get involved in the book. For me, it was a little slow going. The book is written between the two main characters thoughts and words but there is no exact transition as to who is doing the speaking/thinking.

Once I got involved in the book, and it didn't take too long, I was hooked. The characters are well developed and the story does flow well. In fact, as the story progresses it gets more and more interesting. I truly enjoyed this book.

I like to mention editing in my reviews. Bad editing can ruin a book for me. This book was well done, though not perfect. I did have an ARC copy so I am hoping the less than a dozen errors, both word errors and punctuation, will be caught and corrected. A couple of the errors stopped my flow of reading as I had to re-read and figure out what was being said. All in all, the book was really good. I would recommend this book to my friends. I give it a 4 out of 5 review. A 5 review is rare for me, it's an over-the-top book, a 3 review is a good book that I would recommend. Most books are a 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment