About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Thursday, March 19, 2020

The Green Dress (True Colors) by Liz Tolsma

This is the second book I've read by Liz Tolsma and again, I was not disappointed. This is also her second book in the True Colors series. This series is based on strange but true crimes committed in America.

Liz Tolsma writes in a way that keeps your attention but is not nail-biting intense. I like this very much as I tend to read at bedtime. This book kept my interest throughout. I did not feel that there were any unnecessary passages or too-long or too-in-depth situations. The story flowed well.

Her main characters were well developed but in a way to keep you guessing to who the guilty was. You felt like you knew these characters as you would know your neighbors that were not close friends. They were believable.

The editing was done very well also. This is important to me as I do not like having to re-read something to understand it because of wrong words or incorrect punctuation. I always am thankful for good editing, especially in an ARC book.

I am thankful to NetGalley and Barbour Books for giving me the chance to read and review this book. I am not required to review this and I am really not required to leave a positive review. I give this book a 4 out of 5 star review. A 3 star book is good and a 5 star book is beyond excellent, this book is in between so a 4 star.

No comments:

Post a Comment