About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Monday, March 2, 2020

Unveiling the Past by Kim Vogel Sawyer

I have enjoyed every book by Kim Vogel Sawyer that I have read and this book is no different. The story was very well written and even though it was an unedited ARC it was quite well done. There were a few errors such as punctuation and words that were wrong but these errors were few and far between and did not impact the story.
 or
The book is written from the viewpoint of 4 different people. These people are all related and the main story is woven around the dynamics of these relationships. Each of the main characters also has his own story within the story so it's kind of like getting a few stories in one. I really enjoyed this as each new part was introduced with a header so you weren't just thrown into a new aspect.

The characters were very well developed and the story line flowed well. This is a true Christian fiction story. By this, I mean that God is mentioned as well as the need for salvation but not in any sort of preachy way. It shows how the characters that are Christian in the book learn to lean on God's wisdom. This story is set in modern-day times.

I was pleased to hear from Netgalley and Penguin Random House that I would be allowed to read and review this book.  This review is not required and a positive review is never required. These thoughts are my own and freely given. I give this 4 out of 5 stars and would recommend this book to my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment